Wedding Cars Ireland
1. No booking in relation to wedding car hire will be deemed to be confirmed until a booking deposit, or full payment, is received and acknowledged, by us in writing, by telephone, or by email.
2. Provisional Bookings for wedding car hire are made in good faith by us, with no guarantee of availability until a deposit is placed. If we, or you, fail, or cannot make contact to confirm a booking in a reasonable period, as determined by us, the date will be released for other bookings, with no liability on our behalf.
3. Quotes for wedding car hire are based on the data supplied by you. If the details supplied to us are changed in any respect, we reserve the right amend our quote to reflect these changes.
4. Deposits, part, or full payments are non-refundable under any circumstances. However, if we are able to fill the date with another booking, we will consider refunding any monies paid by you to us. If you cancel a booking within one calendar month of the date the wedding car is booked for, 100% of all deposits and payments will be retained by us, to cover our costs and loss of earnings. If a booking is cancelled within one calendar month of your required date, the full amount of monies due to us, will remain payable to us. This relates to both deposits and monies, due on the day of the required wedding car hire.
It is your responsibility to ensure that we receive your notice of intended cancellation, and to ensure that we respond to this notice, either by email, in writing, or by telephone. This is to protect ourselves against loss of earnings. As we operate a one wedding per day, per wedding car policy, we cannot suffer a loss due to a short booking cancellations. It is virtually impossible to re-book short notice dates.
Unpaid balances, due to non-payment, or unpaid balances within the one calendar month cancellation period will be pursued by whatever means deemed necessary to recoup our losses.
5. We reserve the right to amend, or change, details of our wedding cars, including finishes, colours, or design details.
6. In the unlikely event of a wedding car becoming unavailable for any reason whatsoever, be it mechanical, weather related, Act Of God, or circumstances beyond our control, we retain the right to replace the car with another wedding car, or refund the full payment received by us, to you. Damages or subsequent loss, or losses, of any nature, are limited to the total payment received by us, from you.
7. You are advised to view a wedding car before booking, to ensure it complies you your needs.
8. If there is a significant increase in costs to us, such as fuel, insurances or licensing, we reserve the right to amend our quote accordingly.
9. Links on www.WeddingCarsIreland.ie to other suppliers are based on personal recommendation. Wedding Cars Ireland (www.WeddingCarsIreland.ie) are not responsible for their actions, or standards of work. Please satisfy yourself as to their quality and their dependability.
10. OUR ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR BOOKING, DEPOSIT, PART-PAYMENT, OR FULL- PAYMENT, INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN FULL.
'Us', denotes Wedding Cars Ireland.
'You', denotes the party booking.